Schools, churches, nursing homes…
To date happenings have been used in many different settings, school classes, assemblies, church services, Messy Church groups, youth groups, nursing homes, retreat centres and some individual thoughts for the day.
Individual schools throughout North Yorkshire include, Grassington Primary, Parish School Skipton, Burnsall, Skipton Girls High, Ermysteds, Embsay School, Carleton Primary, Bradleys Both Skipton, South Craven Academy, Church groups through the same area and others in schools throughout the Carlisle diocese.
- “What a fantastic resource, I just pop the box in my bag and have an idea, thought and reflection at my finger tips” Shelagh Hughes, Headteacher, Keswick.
- “Wow, so simple and effective, the children respond really well to this different approach”
Mrs E. Wheildon, Headteacher, Grassington.
- “What an amazing practical resource, so useful in schools and groups” Bert Thomas, Deputy director of Education, Carlisle diocese.
- “My children’s ministry groups love them” Mandy Thorlby, Otley Christian resources Hub.
- “Happenings provides a wonderful way of interacting and reflecting with the pupils of our school community,” Dales School, specialist school for cognition and learning, Northallerton.
- “That’s my assemblies sorted for the next year” Gill Stinton, Deputy Head, Parish School Skipton.
- “Ice was fantastic,” Dan, youth group member, Upper Wharfedale.
Registered groups Cornerstone Christian Books, Skipton, St.Andrews Messy Church, Skipton. School groups throughout the Craven area of North Yorkshire, Scargill House, Kettlewell, Youth advisory board, Diocese of West Yorkshire and the Dales.